Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello!

Since this is my first post here, I'd like to introduce myself. My screen name is The Cat Bastet and I'm a college writing instructor with eclectic interests. Some of my favorite pop culture topics are mysteries, science fiction, fantasy, and the RMS Titanic. My favorite TV shows are Star Trek, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Monk, and The Closer. A few of my favorite authors are J. R. R. Tolkien, Ray Bradbury, and Neil Gaiman. I also enjoy counted cross-stitch needlework when I have time.

Like the other authors, I live in mid-Michigan. I've lived here ever since I can remember (although I was born in Florida) and consider myself a Michiganian (or Michigander to those who don't worry about the original use of the term). I enjoy traveling in our beautiful state, especially "up north" (that's pronounced like one word in Michigan).

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone writes about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitors since Jan. 23, 2009:

Site Meter